6.10.09

Festival Fashion.

I ventured out to Golden Gate Park this weekend to enjoy
the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival which has become
increasingly popular over the years. The crowds were much
bigger than last year, with a wide variety of folks for my
people watching enjoyment. The artists on my must see
list were Galactic, Neko Case, and Little Feet.




























































There is a inordinate amount of fashion inspiration at these
music events. The entire time I couldn't help but think about
what the perfect outfit would include and what would best
survive the day. The clothes must be able to take you from day
to night with ease and if need be, help you flag down a lost friend.





















1. Ray Ban Classic Wayfarer
2. T. by Alexander Wang, Classic Tank with Pocket
3. J. Brand, 10" Skinny Jeans
4. Charles David, Rowdy Boots
5. Foley and Corinna, Moto Hobo
7. Love Quotes, Sunkist Scarf



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I wish I could have been (I heart Neko Case) and I wish I had that entire ensemble. Well done!

    ReplyDelete