12.5.10

Mohawk Fine Papers.





















































































This book is a promotional piece for a paper company called Mohawk Fine Papers. The concept was 3 designers gave ten images to 3 writers and asked them to create a story surounding the images. The result is a book with 3 very different narratives and a very unique look and feel. Every page is essentially on a different type of paper. I would love to get my hands on one of these!

Design: Volume, Inc.

1 comment:

  1. oh my, what a lovely surprise to see this post! we use excessive amounts of mohawk paper at work, and I just adore their promotional books! my favorite is CMY2K, which they did in 2000 for y2k. I've been meaning to scan and post it - i thought I was the only one into these* xox, jane

    ReplyDelete