12.11.10

Happy Friday!

Ready to bundle up this weekend, hunker down, and scratch some things off my to do list.  Hopefully, the weekend doesn't get away from me, like it usually does.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Some Extras:
+ I would give my left arm to have a studio like this to work in
+ Getting very excited for the sparkle of the holiday season + all of the gift guides
+ Have a new blog crush, on Hilda Grahnat + her photography
+The look of the week, no...month

photo: via {wit + delight }

3 comments:

  1. oh that looks so comfy! love the chunky sweaters & scarves. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered your blog... Love it!
    I've seen many little things about French culture... Something that always makes me happy!

    Agree with Jessica Elaine: your sweater looks soooo comfy and the photo's great.

    N. from www.lait-fraise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete