5.1.12

Our Paper Shop.





































































I went bananas when I read that Emma and Bre were planning on opening up their own paper shop.  For one, I just L-O-V-E paper and secondly I adore the style and aesthetic of these two lovely designers.  Well folks, the Our Paper Shop is up and running and it's uh-mazing.   The design and personalization possibilities will have you at hello, but the  lookbook, will make you fall in love with all of the above.  I immediately bought the Paris Life Postcards and the Seasons Calendar to brighten up my desk at work.  Only question that remains,  is what are you going to get?

Oh, and before I forget the girls are creating two desktop calendars every month for you personal viewing pleasure and you can find them on their Our Paper Shop blog, and for free! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment